« Animal Testing in the UK. |
| The Synthesis Machine »
August 4, 2014
Summer Blogging Continues
Irregular summer blogging will continue until later this week - I'm on the road at the moment, and internet access is spotty. I'll be able to see my e-mail at some point, and occasionally clear out the spam that silts up the comments section, but otherwise I'll be hard to communicate with.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern