« A Drug Candidate from NCATS |
| My Imaginary Friends Would Be Glad to Serve as Referees »
July 10, 2014
Biopharma Stock Events for the Rest of the Year
We've had some big biopharma market events so far this year, but if you're wondering what's coming in the next few months, here's a handy rundown from Adam Feuerstein of what may be the top 14. There are a few regulatory events on there, but most of the list are highly anticipated clinical trial results, which is where the action is, for sure. That's what makes the sector so attractive to both legitimate investors and to cult-like lunatics alike. These people, many of whom would cross the street to avoid each other in the real world, come together to make a market - and anyone with enough nerve and a little cash can join right in.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Not The Sort Of Thing You'd Work With, Given a Choice
- Combichem Into Drugs: How Many?
- Electromagnetic Production of Stem Cells? Really?
- Alzheimer's in Cell Culture?
- Diabetes Progress
- More on Fluorescent Microscopy Chemistry Prizes
- You'd Think That This Can't Be Correct
- Things I Won't Work With: Peroxide Peroxides