« Covalent Fragments |
| No More Acid Stem Cells »
May 30, 2014
A New Med-Chem Reference
Over the past few years, several readers here have recommended Silverman's medicinal chemistry book as an excellent introduction and reference. I wanted to mention that there's now a third edition: The Organic Chemistry of Drug Design and Drug Action, by Silverman and Holladay, which has just come out. Well worth a look for that part of the bookshelf.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Book Recommendations
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern