« Where the Talent Comes From |
| Perhaps Not Quite Technically Legal, Come to Think of It »
May 20, 2014
Xenon's Use as a Sports Drug Is Banned
Just a couple of months ago, I wrote about how xenon has been used as a performance-enhancing drug. Well, now it's banned. But I'd guess that they're going to have to look for its downstream effects, because detecting xenon itself, particularly a good while after exposure, is going to be a tall order. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Analytical Chemistry
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern