« China Raises the Stakes in the GSK Scandal |
| The Daily Show on Finding New Antibiotics »
May 14, 2014
A Unique Correction
A reader sent this correction notice along this morning, and I agree: I've never seen anything quite like it. Here's how it goes (emphasis added):
According to the recent reconsideration and re-evaluation of every author’s contribution of this work, all of authors have reached the final conclusion that we should rearrange the order of the authors and remove Dr. Usui from the author list as observed below.
(List of authors follows)
All of authors have already approved this correction. Dr. Usui, our supervisor, also authorized and approved it.
There's surely a story here, but I'm sure that I don't quite know what it is, either!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Most Common Heterocycles in Drugs
- Eric Betzig Is Not a Chemist, And I Don't Much Care
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored