« Is That Food or Not? |
| Eli Lilly vs. Canada »
April 30, 2014
Back Ordered, I'll Bet
I've actually never heard of "Ebuychem.com", but a reader sent this interesting page along to me. So if you're in the market for "octa-azacubane" (yep, that's just as crazy as it sounds, if not crazier, a solid cube o' nitrogen atoms), then they're inviting you to query their sellers about availability. If that's in their database, what isn't?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?