« Is That Food or Not? |
| Eli Lilly vs. Canada »
April 30, 2014
Back Ordered, I'll Bet
I've actually never heard of "Ebuychem.com", but a reader sent this interesting page along to me. So if you're in the market for "octa-azacubane" (yep, that's just as crazy as it sounds, if not crazier, a solid cube o' nitrogen atoms), then they're inviting you to query their sellers about availability. If that's in their database, what isn't?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins