« Shuffling the Departments |
| Ycombinator Gets Into Biotech »
April 22, 2014
I'm going to be traveling on Wednesday and Thursday, so blogging will resume again here for Friday morning. This means that something completely insane will no doubt occur in the chemistry/drug discovery world sometime Wednesday afternoon, but it can't be helped. The Pfizer/Disney merger will have to wait until Friday morning for comment from me!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern