« Reality-Based Biotech Investing |
| Ancient Modeling »
April 3, 2014
More Fukuyama Corrections
The Fukuyama group has another series of corrections out, this time in JACS. Here's one, and the other follow right behind it in the ASAP queue. This adds to the string of them in Organic Letters. It's more whiteout stuff - vanishing solvent peaks and impurities. These presumably don't affect the conclusions of the paper, but they don't make a person any more confident, either. One hopes that these high-profile cases will shake people up. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Employment Among New Chemistry PhDs
- My Imaginary Friends Would Be Glad to Serve as Referees
- Biopharma Stock Events for the Rest of the Year
- A Drug Candidate from NCATS
- No Scripps/USC
- Studies Show? Not So Fast.
- Outsourced Assays, Now a Cause For Wonder?
- An Alzheimer's Blood Test? Not So Fast.