« More on the UT-Austin Retraction Case |
| Where The Hot Drugs Come From: Somewhere Else »
March 31, 2014
A Quick Clean-Up
Well, while I wasn't watching over the weekend, the comments section to this post kind of veered off the road. I've deleted a number of trolling comments, and all the various replies to them, and further comments to that entry are now closed. I rarely do this sort of thing, but (ironically) I was just saying the other evening that pretty much the only time I delete comments is when they're nothing but ad hominem. There are plenty of other places on the web to trade insults and gibberish (some sites specialize in nothing but), so I don't think it's any great loss to the world if this site doesn't join in. We'll now resume our regularly scheduled programming.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?