« A Call To Rein In Phase III Trials |
| A Bit More Realism in Consulting »
March 3, 2014
Out to Illinois
I'll be visiting Illinois tomorrow to give a talk as part of the university's Chemistry-Biology Interface program. The first week of March is probably not the time to see the Champaign-Urbana landscape at its best, but then, I'm not leaving a lot of scenic grandeur behind in the Boston area this time of year, either. By March, winter's the guy who hasn't realized that everyone else at the party left a while ago. Fortunately, the snow that was forecast to mess with my flights today seems to have vanished, for once. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern