« Big Drug Mergers: So They're OK, Right? |
| For Immediate Rewording. Uh, Release. »
February 24, 2014
ACS Webinars on Drug Discovery
I wanted to mention the ACS Webinar series on Drug Discovery, which will be going on every so often throughout the year. I'm going to be doing the introductory overview one, along with Rick Connell of Pfizer and Nick Meanwell of BMS, this Thursday, 2PM to 3PM EST. As you'll note from the schedule, there are plenty more of these coming up that go into more detail, so we're going to be setting the stage and taking questions from the audience.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- English As the Language of Science
- A New Dual DNA-Encoded Library Screen
- Computational Drug Discovery Talk
- Ian Read's Pfizer Coin
- "From All This You'd Imagine, That There Must Be Something Learned. . ."
- More Herbal Goodness
- Breakthroughs Aren't Forever
- The Old Binding Mode Switcheroo