« What STEM Shortage? Where? How? |
| The West Virginia Formaldehyde Claim Is Nonsense »
January 29, 2014
AstraZeneca Closes a Lab - In India This Time
Now here's a story that you might not have expected to see a few years ago: AstraZeneca is closing a research site in Bangalore, with some of its functions (tropical disease work) to move back to the UK. I'm not sure what this says about Bangalore, tropical diseases, or AstraZeneca (who have plenty on their agenda), but it does have a
dog-bites-man man-bites-dog feel to it, rightly or not. Edit: I apparently am confused about who is normally gnawing on whom.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?