« Dacomitinib Doesn't Come Through |
| What STEM Shortage? Where? How? »
January 28, 2014
Antivirals: "I Love the Deviousness of It All"
Here's a look at some very interesting research on HIV (and a repurposed compound) that I was unable to comment on here. As for the first line of that post, well, I doubt it, but I like to think of myself as rich in spirit. Or something.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Biological News | Infectious Diseases
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More
- The Most Unconscionable Drug Price Hike I Have Yet Seen
- Clinical Trial Fraud
- Grinding Up Your Reactions
- Peer Review, Up Close and Personal
- Google's Calico Moves Into Reality
- Reactive Groups: Still Not So Reactive