« Throwing Out the Files |
| A New Book on Scaffold Hopping »
January 22, 2014
Novartis Continues Closing and Rearranging
Novartis says that it's cutting about 500 positions in Switzerland, in what they're saying are support and pharma development roles. They're also closing a plant in Suffern, NY. The company is famously tight-lipped about this sort of thing, so there really aren't any details on whether this is a continuation of last year's rearrangements or what. More information if any shows up!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- A New Book on Scaffold Hopping
- Novartis Continues Closing and Rearranging
- Throwing Out the Files
- A Long Fight Over Allegations of Fraud
- A New Olefin Coupling
- Abandoning the Chinese Drug Market
- Merck Pulls One Out
- Should Drug Industry Research All Get Rejected For Publication?