« Throwing Out the Files |
| A New Book on Scaffold Hopping »
January 22, 2014
Novartis Continues Closing and Rearranging
Novartis says that it's cutting about 500 positions in Switzerland, in what they're saying are support and pharma development roles. They're also closing a plant in Suffern, NY. The company is famously tight-lipped about this sort of thing, so there really aren't any details on whether this is a continuation of last year's rearrangements or what. More information if any shows up!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?