« Throwing Out the Files |
| A New Book on Scaffold Hopping »
January 22, 2014
Novartis Continues Closing and Rearranging
Novartis says that it's cutting about 500 positions in Switzerland, in what they're saying are support and pharma development roles. They're also closing a plant in Suffern, NY. The company is famously tight-lipped about this sort of thing, so there really aren't any details on whether this is a continuation of last year's rearrangements or what. More information if any shows up!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern