« A New Metabolism Predictor |
| "We Had to Clear Out Some Chemists" »
January 15, 2014
A Short Guide to the JP Morgan Conference
The J. P. Morgan conference has been going on this week, with biopharma companies showing their wares to the investment community. Bruce Booth is out there (with many another venture capitalist), and you can tell from this post that he's been around that track before. I'm surprised he stopped at only ten white lies:
6. “We’ve got a ton of Pharma interest in this deal.” Translation: Our next meeting is actually with a Pharma company. Translation #2: You should have seen me work the room at the Pharma Reception last night.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- How Not to Do It: NMR Magnets
- Allergan Escapes Valeant
- Vytorin Actually Works
- Fatalities at DuPont
- The New York TImes on Drug Discovery
- How Are Things at Princeton?
- Phage-Derived Catalysts
- Our Most Snorted-At Papers This Month. . .