« Picking Diverse Compounds |
| Merry Christmas From the FDA »
December 20, 2013
Starting today, blogging here will move to the irregular holiday schedule. Look for recipes and the like over the next couple of weeks, interspersed with occasional relevant topics as they come up. I hope everyone with a break has a good one - I'll be working The Chemistry Book and the Things I Won't Work With collection (as well as lounging around, naturally).
I'd also like to thank everyone who's bought through the Amazon links in the "Science Gifts" posts I've put up in the last couple of weeks. The commission loot is very much appreciated, and I pledge to use it wisely. Fairly wisely.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Book Recommendations
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins