« A Place to Go For Scientific Whistleblowing |
| The Old Days in Organic Chemistry »
November 22, 2013
Things People Won't Listen To?
Here's a podcast interview I did recently for "Science For the People" (formerly known as "Skeptically Speaking", where they quizzed me about some of the "Things I Won't Work With" compounds. The whole show is worth listening to (there's Scicurious and ZeFrank in there, but I come in at about the 38 minutes mark.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face