« The Herbal Supplement Industry Is Not A Very Funny Joke |
| Compassionate Access: No Good Answer »
November 5, 2013
Novartis Closing Horsham
The Novartis site at Horsham (UK) appears to be closing down. I heard night that there was to be a (rather sudden) meeting of all the managers there today, and now I'm getting word that they've been told that the entire site will be shuttered. The company had already been talking about "redeveloping" the site, but this would seem to come as a worst-case surprise. More details as they emerge.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here