« The Herbal Supplement Industry Is Not A Very Funny Joke |
| Compassionate Access: No Good Answer »
November 5, 2013
Novartis Closing Horsham
The Novartis site at Horsham (UK) appears to be closing down. I heard night that there was to be a (rather sudden) meeting of all the managers there today, and now I'm getting word that they've been told that the entire site will be shuttered. The company had already been talking about "redeveloping" the site, but this would seem to come as a worst-case surprise. More details as they emerge.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Hallucinogenic Therapy
- The 2014 Drug Approvals
- Crowdfunding a Stem Cell Company
- And Just Two Months Ago, They Were Playing "Let It Snow!"
- English As the Language of Science
- A New Dual DNA-Encoded Library Screen
- Computational Drug Discovery Talk
- Ian Read's Pfizer Coin