« Merck's Aftermath |
| Chemist At Work »
November 1, 2013
Chemistry Job Postings: Worth a Try
Once in a while I've mentioned open chemistry positions here on the site, but I've decided that I really should make it a more regular feature. I've been worried about the extra workload that it might bring on here, but I think it might work. Chemjobber already does this, of course, and I'd recommend that everyone in the market keep an eye on his blog for information. But on a trial basis, I'll posting occasional notices that I get through e-mail, from people specifically trying to reach this blog's audience. I've created a new category ("Job Postings") for anyone wanting to put all of these together.
So here's an open call for anyone who has openings that the chemists around this site might be able to fill. Send along your details, with some sort of contact information, and I'll put them up as separate short notices here. No warranty is expressed or implied on either side, naturally - I'll just be serving as a middleman, and no money is changing hands. This is pro bono, and we'll see how it works out!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping | Job Postings
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- K. C. Nicolaou on Drug Discovery
- The Prospects of an Academic Job
- Targacept Fumbles the Bad News on Alzheimer's
- Modifying Red Blood Cells As Carriers
- How to Run a Drug Project: Are There Any Rules at All?
- Employment Among New Chemistry PhDs
- My Imaginary Friends Would Be Glad to Serve as Referees
- Biopharma Stock Events for the Rest of the Year