« Allosteric Binding Illuminated? |
| Dietary Fat and Heart Disease »
October 24, 2013
Travel (Back to Arkansas)
I'm writing this entry from my old school, Hendrix College, who are having me back for an awards ceremony. I'll be speaking to some of the classes while I'm here, and trying to find my way around after 30 years of building and renovation. But it's nice to see where I first learned chemistry, I have to say. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern