« Allosteric Binding Illuminated? |
| Dietary Fat and Heart Disease »
October 24, 2013
Travel (Back to Arkansas)
I'm writing this entry from my old school, Hendrix College, who are having me back for an awards ceremony. I'll be speaking to some of the classes while I'm here, and trying to find my way around after 30 years of building and renovation. But it's nice to see where I first learned chemistry, I have to say. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?