« The First PCSK9 Phase III |
| Holding Back Experimental Details, With Reason »
October 16, 2013
I wanted to mention a new blog, Totally Microwave, that's set up to cover all sorts of developments in microwave-assisted chemistry. Full disclosure: it's from a former colleague of mine. I don't know of another site that's working this area, so it could be a good addition to the list - have a look!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- What Reagents Will You Never Forget?
- Low Energy Records
- Shop Up Some Gels For the Paper
- Outcomes, Expensive Outcomes
- Parkinson's From the Environment?
- Drug Companies In Great Britain: Ease Up, Won't You?
- The Old AstraZeneca Charnwood Site
- More Vaccine Fearmongering