« A Leak at Lilly |
| Unpacking a JACS Total Synthesis Paper »
October 10, 2013
Cambridge Meetup Final Plans: Noon by Broad Canal Way
OK, after investigating several options, I think that we'll stick with the courtyard down by the kayaks/parking kiosk on Broad Canal Way. It'll be a bit on the cool and cloudy side, but it is October. I'll be there at noon, and everyone should just round up whatever lunch they like and bring it along with them. Looking forward to seeing what sort of crowd turns up!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern