« Man, That's A Lot of New Public Companies |
| Astex Gets Bought - At a Higher Price? »
October 2, 2013
An "In the Pipeline" Meetup in Cambridge?
Update: we're on for noon on Thursday, at the courtyard down by the kayaks/parking kiosk on Broad Canal Way.
I've been meaning to do this for some time, and more than one reader has mentioned the idea to me in e-mails. Would the local (Cambridge/Boston) readership be interested in an informal get-together at lunchtime next week (Oct 6 - Oct 12)? The only day that's out for me is Wednesday, October 9th, otherwise my schedule looks like can take whatever comes.
My guess for somewhere to congregate might be the line of food trucks near MIT, but other suggestions are welcome. This will depend on the weather, of course, which is unknowable at this point. But if you're interested and have a preference for which days might work, leave a note in the comments section. Thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here