« Tramadol Turns Out to Be a Natural Product |
| Results From the JACS Challenge »
October 1, 2013
Merck Cuts Back. Way Back.
I've been stuck underground on a stalled subway train, but the rumor that was passed on to me last night turns out to be true: Merck is doing some big, serious cuts. They're cutting back about 20% worldwide, and it's going to hit every part of the company. More details as they become available. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Sanofi's Search
- Underpowered And Overinterpreted
- Instant Azides, and More
- Flex Pharmaceuticals Is Testing What?
- Expensive Placebos Work Better
- The ACS Becomes Invisible (But Not For Long)
- Cuckoo For Publishing Fees
- Refold Those Proteins