« Tramadol Turns Out to Be a Natural Product |
| Results From the JACS Challenge »
October 1, 2013
Merck Cuts Back. Way Back.
I've been stuck underground on a stalled subway train, but the rumor that was passed on to me last night turns out to be true: Merck is doing some big, serious cuts. They're cutting back about 20% worldwide, and it's going to hit every part of the company. More details as they become available. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science
- A Bit More Realism in Consulting
- Out to Illinois
- A Call To Rein In Phase III Trials
- Computational Nirvana