« Tramadol Turns Out to Be a Natural Product |
| Results From the JACS Challenge »
October 1, 2013
Merck Cuts Back. Way Back.
I've been stuck underground on a stalled subway train, but the rumor that was passed on to me last night turns out to be true: Merck is doing some big, serious cuts. They're cutting back about 20% worldwide, and it's going to hit every part of the company. More details as they become available. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Daiichi Sankyo Will Pay You A Million Dollars
- NMR of a Mass Spec Species
- Who Owns CRISPR?
- A New Route to Spiro Heterocycles
- A New Effect From JAK Inhibition
- Ambition From Recursion
- More on the "Unclick" Fraud Case at Texas
- How Many Things Can Be Enzymes, Anyway?