« Tramadol Turns Out to Be a Natural Product |
| Results From the JACS Challenge »
October 1, 2013
Merck Cuts Back. Way Back.
I've been stuck underground on a stalled subway train, but the rumor that was passed on to me last night turns out to be true: Merck is doing some big, serious cuts. They're cutting back about 20% worldwide, and it's going to hit every part of the company. More details as they become available. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More
- The Most Unconscionable Drug Price Hike I Have Yet Seen
- Clinical Trial Fraud
- Grinding Up Your Reactions
- Peer Review, Up Close and Personal
- Google's Calico Moves Into Reality
- Reactive Groups: Still Not So Reactive