« Tramadol Turns Out to Be a Natural Product |
| Results From the JACS Challenge »
October 1, 2013
Merck Cuts Back. Way Back.
I've been stuck underground on a stalled subway train, but the rumor that was passed on to me last night turns out to be true: Merck is doing some big, serious cuts. They're cutting back about 20% worldwide, and it's going to hit every part of the company. More details as they become available. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- A Pharma Expert Weighs In
- In Which I Like Another Academic Drug Discovery Paper
- Mountebanks, Con Men, and Heretics
- Teixobactin: A New Antibiotic From a New Platform?
- On His Feet
- Zafgen Wins Another Round
- More Odd Compounds
- Fun With Acronyms