« Chemistry On The End of DNA |
| Options And Suchlike »
August 23, 2013
What's a CEO Worth?
In the case of Microsoft's Steve Ballmer, the stock market appears to be saying "About minus 18 billion dollars". As Alex Tabarrok notes here, that sort of puts average CEO compensation in perspective. . .do we have some bigwigs in this business who could do as much for their shareholders by following Ballmer's example?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Instructive Case of Galena Biopharma
- Changes in Papers
- InterMune Comes Through
- For Immediate Rewording. Uh, Release.
- ACS Webinars on Drug Discovery
- Big Drug Mergers: So They're OK, Right?
- Another Round of Stapled Peptide Wrangling
- Ces3 (Ces1) Inhibition As a Drug Target