« Druggability: A Philosophical Investigation |
| Another T-Cell Advance Against Cancer »
August 14, 2013
Nanorods? Or Photoshop?
If you haven't seen this, which goes into some very odd images from a paper in the ACS journal Nano Letters, then have a look. One's first impression is that this is a ridiculously crude Photoshop job, but an investigation appears to be underway to see if that's the case. . .
Update: the paper has now been withdrawn. The chemistry blogs get results!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All