« Druggability: A Philosophical Investigation |
| Another T-Cell Advance Against Cancer »
August 14, 2013
Nanorods? Or Photoshop?
If you haven't seen this, which goes into some very odd images from a paper in the ACS journal Nano Letters, then have a look. One's first impression is that this is a ridiculously crude Photoshop job, but an investigation appears to be underway to see if that's the case. . .
Update: the paper has now been withdrawn. The chemistry blogs get results!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Alzheimer's in Cell Culture?
- Diabetes Progress
- More on Fluorescent Microscopy Chemistry Prizes
- You'd Think That This Can't Be Correct
- Things I Won't Work With: Peroxide Peroxides
- The Most Common Heterocycles in Drugs
- Eric Betzig Is Not a Chemist, And I Don't Much Care
- XKCD on Protein Folding