« Druggability: A Philosophical Investigation |
| Another T-Cell Advance Against Cancer »
August 14, 2013
Nanorods? Or Photoshop?
If you haven't seen this, which goes into some very odd images from a paper in the ACS journal Nano Letters, then have a look. One's first impression is that this is a ridiculously crude Photoshop job, but an investigation appears to be underway to see if that's the case. . .
Update: the paper has now been withdrawn. The chemistry blogs get results!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face
- More on the Science Chemogenomic Signatures Paper
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong