« Druggability: A Philosophical Investigation |
| Another T-Cell Advance Against Cancer »
August 14, 2013
Nanorods? Or Photoshop?
If you haven't seen this, which goes into some very odd images from a paper in the ACS journal Nano Letters, then have a look. One's first impression is that this is a ridiculously crude Photoshop job, but an investigation appears to be underway to see if that's the case. . .
Update: the paper has now been withdrawn. The chemistry blogs get results!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Employment Among New Chemistry PhDs
- My Imaginary Friends Would Be Glad to Serve as Referees
- Biopharma Stock Events for the Rest of the Year
- A Drug Candidate from NCATS
- No Scripps/USC
- Studies Show? Not So Fast.
- Outsourced Assays, Now a Cause For Wonder?
- An Alzheimer's Blood Test? Not So Fast.