« Knockout Mice, In Detail |
| Ingenol: A Walk In The Park »
August 1, 2013
Merck Cuts Coming? Or Not?
This has just shown up in the comments section, so I wanted to note it out here on the front page. The New Jersey state workforce directory lists Merck as notifying them that they plan to eliminate up to 113 jobs in Kenilworth, with an effective date of October 1.
I don't know what the follow-through is on notices like this, or the legal consequences thereof. And there's certainly nothing in there about what sorts of reductions these might be. But it's worth noting that the company has at least filed the paperwork - has anyone in Kenilworth heard more?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins