« Knockout Mice, In Detail |
| Ingenol: A Walk In The Park »
August 1, 2013
Merck Cuts Coming? Or Not?
This has just shown up in the comments section, so I wanted to note it out here on the front page. The New Jersey state workforce directory lists Merck as notifying them that they plan to eliminate up to 113 jobs in Kenilworth, with an effective date of October 1.
I don't know what the follow-through is on notices like this, or the legal consequences thereof. And there's certainly nothing in there about what sorts of reductions these might be. But it's worth noting that the company has at least filed the paperwork - has anyone in Kenilworth heard more?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System