« Udo Opperman At The Challenges in Chemical Biology Conference |
| Those Fortunate Onyx Option Traders »
July 24, 2013
GSK Scandal Info
Several comments to the posts on the GSK China problems seem quite. . .knowledgable. This has inspired a journalist to get in touch with me, but I've told her that (since these comments are anonymous) that I have no way of verifying their contents or getting in touch with the people who left them. She is, however, interested in hearing from people with knowledge of the situation, and has left a comment to that effect on the most recent post. I'm standing out of the way on this one; I merely note that the request is out there. Readers and commenters are free to use their own best judgment about what, if anything, to do about it.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Dark Side
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here