« Resveratrol: What's It Do For Mitochondria? |
| More Details on T-Cell Leukemia Therapy »
July 23, 2013
A Chemical Biology Conference
I wanted to mention that I'll be attending this conference ("Challenges in Chemical Biology") over the next few days, and hope to blog some from the sessions. It's not much of a trip - MIT is just down the street from my office - but it looks to be a good meeting. Any readers who might also be attending, feel free to get in touch!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern