« Resveratrol: What's It Do For Mitochondria? |
| More Details on T-Cell Leukemia Therapy »
July 23, 2013
A Chemical Biology Conference
I wanted to mention that I'll be attending this conference ("Challenges in Chemical Biology") over the next few days, and hope to blog some from the sessions. It's not much of a trip - MIT is just down the street from my office - but it looks to be a good meeting. Any readers who might also be attending, feel free to get in touch!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?