« Resveratrol: What's It Do For Mitochondria? |
| More Details on T-Cell Leukemia Therapy »
July 23, 2013
A Chemical Biology Conference
I wanted to mention that I'll be attending this conference ("Challenges in Chemical Biology") over the next few days, and hope to blog some from the sessions. It's not much of a trip - MIT is just down the street from my office - but it looks to be a good meeting. Any readers who might also be attending, feel free to get in touch!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here