« The Red Queen's Race For Funding |
| Touching Up the Spectra »
July 15, 2013
Does That Answer Your Question? Not Quite, No.
John Carroll at Fierce Biotech contacted the NIH, wanting to know more about a newspaper report that the NIH had terminated dozens of clinical trials in India as new regulations come in. What sort of answer did he get? Authentic frontier gibberish, for sure, the sort of thing you'd expect from a UN press release, a State Department briefing, or other such sources of natural gas. He's trying to pressure Francis Collins and the agency to come up with something substantial, which would be most anything compared to what he's gotten so far, and I'm glad to help out in any way I can.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Clinical Trials
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins
- Sulfates, And What They Can Make
- Decorating Heterocycles Via Sulfinates