« More From Warp Drive Bio (And Less From Aileron?) |
| Clinical Trial Fraud Uncovered »
July 12, 2013
As many of you have discovered, something is currently hosed up with the commenting function on the site. It's a glitch, and behind-the-scenes work is underway. So if you get some sort of error message when you try to leave a comment, hold those thoughts and try again later - thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Science Gifts 2014: General Books (and More) on Chemistry
- A (Sad) Look Back to 2006 At GSK
- Reading Nature For Free
- Cambrian Genomics Does It All
- Cuts Coming at GSK
- Try Some Reactions. Actually, Try Them All.
- Holiday Blogging
- Reaction Discovery Reviewed