« More From Warp Drive Bio (And Less From Aileron?) |
| Clinical Trial Fraud Uncovered »
July 12, 2013
As many of you have discovered, something is currently hosed up with the commenting function on the site. It's a glitch, and behind-the-scenes work is underway. So if you get some sort of error message when you try to leave a comment, hold those thoughts and try again later - thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern