« Corroboration for ENCODE? |
| A Quick Traffic Update »
July 1, 2013
Travel and Upcoming Posts
I'm traveling for the next couple of days, and then we have the July 4th holiday coming up. So blogging will be a bit irregular around here this week. By popular demand, I am planning a couple of large posts that follow up on the "Eight Toxic Foods" craziness, though. One will look at why some of the allowed US ingredients are banned in some other countries, and the other will look at the reverse: ingredients and additives that are banned in the US, but allowed abroad. Those will start showing up next week.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?