« Corroboration for ENCODE? |
| A Quick Traffic Update »
July 1, 2013
Travel and Upcoming Posts
I'm traveling for the next couple of days, and then we have the July 4th holiday coming up. So blogging will be a bit irregular around here this week. By popular demand, I am planning a couple of large posts that follow up on the "Eight Toxic Foods" craziness, though. One will look at why some of the allowed US ingredients are banned in some other countries, and the other will look at the reverse: ingredients and additives that are banned in the US, but allowed abroad. Those will start showing up next week.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern