« Forcing Fungi to Make Stranger Compounds |
| The Drug Industry and the Obama Administration »
June 18, 2013
New Photos, Same Blather
I've been meaning for some time to put up some new photos on the site, what with the original one being over ten years old by now. So here we are - a progress through time. The beard remains a constant, and I still have the T. S. Eliot paperback that I'm reading in the 1983 shot. That's an old flash column next to me, drying out because I was too lazy to clean it out, and some TLC plates on the bench. I was doing carbohydrate chemistry, forming nitrones and doing cycloadditions, and I'm not at all sure that I've ever done a nitrone reaction since!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?