« One. . .Million. . .Pounds (For a New Antibiotic?) |
| Aggravating Aggregators »
June 14, 2013
Making Changes Inside Merck's R&D
I've heard from more than one source that Roger Perlmutter has been shaking things up this week at Merck. Since he only took over R&D in March, that's a pretty short lag time - if these reports are accurate, he clearly has some strong opinions and is ready to act on them. From what I've been hearing, bench-level people aren't being affected. It's all in the managerial levels. Anyone with more knowledge and a willingness to share it is welcome to do so in the comments. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Electromagnetic Field Stem Cell Authors Respond
- What's The Going Rate These Days?
- No More Varian
- Not The Sort Of Thing You'd Work With, Given a Choice
- Combichem Into Drugs: How Many?
- Electromagnetic Production of Stem Cells? Really?
- Alzheimer's in Cell Culture?
- Diabetes Progress