« One. . .Million. . .Pounds (For a New Antibiotic?) |
| Aggravating Aggregators »
June 14, 2013
Making Changes Inside Merck's R&D
I've heard from more than one source that Roger Perlmutter has been shaking things up this week at Merck. Since he only took over R&D in March, that's a pretty short lag time - if these reports are accurate, he clearly has some strong opinions and is ready to act on them. From what I've been hearing, bench-level people aren't being affected. It's all in the managerial levels. Anyone with more knowledge and a willingness to share it is welcome to do so in the comments. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Some New Reviews
- A Structure From the Molecular Sponge
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science