« Pyrrolidines, Not the Usual Way |
| Crowdfunding Research »
May 13, 2013
Astellas Closing the OSI and Perseid Sites?
I've heard this morning that Astellas is closing the OSI site in Farmingdale, NY, and the Perseid Therapeutics site in Redwood City, CA. More details as I hear them (and check the comments section; people with more direct knowledge may be showing up in there).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins