« Pyrrolidines, Not the Usual Way |
| Crowdfunding Research »
May 13, 2013
Astellas Closing the OSI and Perseid Sites?
I've heard this morning that Astellas is closing the OSI site in Farmingdale, NY, and the Perseid Therapeutics site in Redwood City, CA. More details as I hear them (and check the comments section; people with more direct knowledge may be showing up in there).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?