« Is Glyphosate Poisoning Everyone? |
| E. O. Wilson's "Letters to a Young Scientist" »
May 1, 2013
Best Sites for a Medicinal Chemist?
I'm going to be traveling today, mostly through airports without good Wi-Fi (for which read "Wi-Fi that they don't want me to pay $10 for during my 90-minute layover"). But I wanted to put out a question sent in by a reader that I think would be worthwhile:
What are the best web sites for a medicinal chemist to have bookmarked? Resources for medicine and biology, organic chemistry, analytical chemist, and pharma development would be appropriate. There are shorter lists available here and there, but I don't think that there's One Big List that easily findable, and I think that there needs to be one. Suggestions in the comments - that should put together something pretty useful.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Antivirals: "I Love the Deviousness of It All"
- Dacomitinib Doesn't Come Through
- The 2013 Crop of New Drugs
- The Nasty Side of HDL
- PTC's Latest Ataluren Woes
- Are There Good Writers In This Business?
- Clicked-DNA Works In Human Cells
- Alzheimer's Therapies: A Reasonably Gloomy Update