« Costing Just Too Much |
| Is Glyphosate Poisoning Everyone? »
April 30, 2013
Travel (University of Wisconsin)
I'm in Madison, Wisconsin, where I'll be giving the Organic Chemistry McElvain Seminar later on today. The title of my talk, which I'm not sure if I'll live up to or not, is "Medicinal Chemistry: Getting Old, Or Just Starting to Grow Up?". It's at 3:30 in the Seminar Hall, room 1315, if you're passing through (!)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Taking Risks - You Have To, So Do It Right
- Go Home, Gaijin
- The Virtual Clinical Trial: Not Quite Around the Corner
- Stephanie Kwolek, 1923-2014
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"