« Costing Just Too Much |
| Is Glyphosate Poisoning Everyone? »
April 30, 2013
Travel (University of Wisconsin)
I'm in Madison, Wisconsin, where I'll be giving the Organic Chemistry McElvain Seminar later on today. The title of my talk, which I'm not sure if I'll live up to or not, is "Medicinal Chemistry: Getting Old, Or Just Starting to Grow Up?". It's at 3:30 in the Seminar Hall, room 1315, if you're passing through (!)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Antivirals: "I Love the Deviousness of It All"
- Dacomitinib Doesn't Come Through
- The 2013 Crop of New Drugs
- The Nasty Side of HDL
- PTC's Latest Ataluren Woes
- Are There Good Writers In This Business?
- Clicked-DNA Works In Human Cells
- Alzheimer's Therapies: A Reasonably Gloomy Update