« Trouble for a Whole Class of Diabetes Drugs? |
| Advertising in the Supplementary Information? »
March 23, 2013
Quick E-mail Housekeeping Note
I wanted to mention that several e-mails sent to me last night and this morning (Friday night and Saturday AM, EST) got deleted inadvertently while I was fumbling through them early this morning. There were some that I'd like to respond to, so if you sent me something recently, please feel free to re-send it. Note: this request does not apply to the people who keep asking if I will be a speaker at the First World International Summit Congress of Everything for Everybody, to be held somewhere in southern China, or to anyone who starts off by saying "Dear Purchasing Manager".
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?