« Trouble for a Whole Class of Diabetes Drugs? |
| Advertising in the Supplementary Information? »
March 23, 2013
Quick E-mail Housekeeping Note
I wanted to mention that several e-mails sent to me last night and this morning (Friday night and Saturday AM, EST) got deleted inadvertently while I was fumbling through them early this morning. There were some that I'd like to respond to, so if you sent me something recently, please feel free to re-send it. Note: this request does not apply to the people who keep asking if I will be a speaker at the First World International Summit Congress of Everything for Everybody, to be held somewhere in southern China, or to anyone who starts off by saying "Dear Purchasing Manager".
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here