« Sirtis Gets Shut Down in Cambridge |
| Getting Down to Protein-Protein Compounds »
March 12, 2013
Is GSK Up to Something Else, Too?
The news about Sirtris prompts me to mention something else that I've been hearing about over the last few days. More than one source has told me that GlaxoSmithKline is thinking about doing some other rearranging/staff cutting, but I don't have enough detail beyond that to elaborate. I wonder if today's Sirtris announcement is part of such a move? At any rate, one of the places where these stories seem to be going around the most, naturally, is inside GSK itself. We'll see if any more announcements come in the near future.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?