« Sirtis Gets Shut Down in Cambridge |
| Getting Down to Protein-Protein Compounds »
March 12, 2013
Is GSK Up to Something Else, Too?
The news about Sirtris prompts me to mention something else that I've been hearing about over the last few days. More than one source has told me that GlaxoSmithKline is thinking about doing some other rearranging/staff cutting, but I don't have enough detail beyond that to elaborate. I wonder if today's Sirtris announcement is part of such a move? At any rate, one of the places where these stories seem to be going around the most, naturally, is inside GSK itself. We'll see if any more announcements come in the near future.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More
- The Most Unconscionable Drug Price Hike I Have Yet Seen
- Clinical Trial Fraud
- Grinding Up Your Reactions
- Peer Review, Up Close and Personal
- Google's Calico Moves Into Reality
- Reactive Groups: Still Not So Reactive
- A VC Firm Touts Its Successes - And Its Failures