« Sirtis Gets Shut Down in Cambridge |
| Getting Down to Protein-Protein Compounds »
March 12, 2013
Is GSK Up to Something Else, Too?
The news about Sirtris prompts me to mention something else that I've been hearing about over the last few days. More than one source has told me that GlaxoSmithKline is thinking about doing some other rearranging/staff cutting, but I don't have enough detail beyond that to elaborate. I wonder if today's Sirtris announcement is part of such a move? At any rate, one of the places where these stories seem to be going around the most, naturally, is inside GSK itself. We'll see if any more announcements come in the near future.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here