« Suing A Generic Drug Maker: When And How? |
| Resveratrol Gets Some Details Cleared Up »
March 11, 2013
The Baran Group Blog (And Some Others?)
I wanted to mention that Phil Baran's group at Scripps now has a blog, where group members are putting up posts on several topics, from recent syntheses to jelly beans. Well worth keeping an eye on. And I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome Baran and his group to the blogging world.
Which reminds me: the blogroll at left is (as usual) wildly overdue for updating. I've got a list of sites that I'll put up there, but I'd be glad to take recommendations, because it wouldn't surprise me if I've missed some, too. Please add some to the comments, and I promise to actually clean things up this week (!)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days