« Putting the (Hard) Chemistry Back in Med Chem |
| What Really Makes a Biopharma Hub? »
March 4, 2013
The IBX Answer
I wanted to point out what looks like the resolution of the Blog Syn story about IBX oxidations. See Arr Oh seems to have discovered the discrepancy that's been kicking the results around all over the place: water in the IBX itself. So it looks like this whole effort has ended up discovering something important that we didn't know about the reaction, and nailed down yet another variable. Congratulations!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?