« PhRMA And Why People Dislike the Drug Industry |
| How Not to Do It: Chromium Trioxide »
February 11, 2013
2012's New Drugs
Thanks to Lisa Jarvis at C&E News, here's a chart (PDF) of the 39 drugs approved last year by the FDA. Last year was a good year, by almost any measure. The question as we go on will be whether this was a one-time spike, or the start of a long-awaited turnaround. If the latter, I think it will be as much of a regulatory phenomenon as a scientific one (faster reviews, etc.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Regulatory Affairs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days