« PhRMA And Why People Dislike the Drug Industry |
| How Not to Do It: Chromium Trioxide »
February 11, 2013
2012's New Drugs
Thanks to Lisa Jarvis at C&E News, here's a chart (PDF) of the 39 drugs approved last year by the FDA. Last year was a good year, by almost any measure. The question as we go on will be whether this was a one-time spike, or the start of a long-awaited turnaround. If the latter, I think it will be as much of a regulatory phenomenon as a scientific one (faster reviews, etc.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Regulatory Affairs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here