« Pick Your Stench |
| Eating A Whole Bunch of Random Compounds »
January 23, 2013
Coincidence, No Doubt. Well, Some Doubt.
Has anyone happened to read this paper, from 2009, or this one, from this year? Well, Shawn Burdette of WPI has, and he noticed that (to a significant extent) they're the same paper. Prof. Valerie Pierre of Minnesota, author of the first paper, is reportedly not too amused, and I don't blame her. But hey, the 2013 authors did at least cite her paper. . .in reference 14d. So at least there's that.
Update: but wait, there's more!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Dark Side | The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- AstraZeneca's Move To Hot, Happening Cambridge
- Stealing A Compound, To Set Up in China
- Tecfidera's Price
- Novartis Loses the Glivec Patent Fight in India
- ChemBark Closing Down (Update: Not Really!)
- Fake Journals - But They'd Like Real Money
- Chemical Probes Versus Drugs
- Two New Books