« Pick Your Stench |
| Eating A Whole Bunch of Random Compounds »
January 23, 2013
Coincidence, No Doubt. Well, Some Doubt.
Has anyone happened to read this paper, from 2009, or this one, from this year? Well, Shawn Burdette of WPI has, and he noticed that (to a significant extent) they're the same paper. Prof. Valerie Pierre of Minnesota, author of the first paper, is reportedly not too amused, and I don't blame her. But hey, the 2013 authors did at least cite her paper. . .in reference 14d. So at least there's that.
Update: but wait, there's more!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Dark Side | The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins
- Sulfates, And What They Can Make
- Decorating Heterocycles Via Sulfinates