« A Big Change at Pfizer? Or Just a Rumor? |
| Drug Discovery With the Most Common Words »
January 15, 2013
And while we're talking big pharma shakeups, I note that AstraZeneca's new CEO has rearranged the executive furniture pretty vigorously, ditching Martin Mackay. He was the R&D head, ex-Pfizer, and seems to have lasted about two years at AZ, whose well-known problems are going to make the higher positions pretty perilous for some time to come. And the middle positions. And all the others.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here