« A Big Change at Pfizer? Or Just a Rumor? |
| Drug Discovery With the Most Common Words »
January 15, 2013
And while we're talking big pharma shakeups, I note that AstraZeneca's new CEO has rearranged the executive furniture pretty vigorously, ditching Martin Mackay. He was the R&D head, ex-Pfizer, and seems to have lasted about two years at AZ, whose well-known problems are going to make the higher positions pretty perilous for some time to come. And the middle positions. And all the others.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?