« Things I Won't Work With: Azidoazide Azides, More Or Less |
| Automated Ligand Design? »
January 9, 2013
Bright, Glowing Industrial Chemistry
If you haven't seen it yet, this video tour through the DayGlo company's facilities is quite a sight. For us chemists, be sure to check out things at about the 5:30 mark, where they head into the wet chemistry area. You'll see some of the most well-used batch reactors you can picture (their largest one was bought used in the early 1970s, to give you some idea). As the chemist giving the tour says, "This is not like the pharmaceutical industry. . ."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Happy Fourth of July, 2014
- An Early Day Off
- All Natural And Chemical Free
- Scientific Journals: Who Pays What?
- Corrosion Using Selectfluor?
- Chemical-Free Products: The Complete List
- The GSK-China Situation Gets Even Weirder
- Don't Learn to Science?