« Things I Won't Work With: Azidoazide Azides, More Or Less |
| Automated Ligand Design? »
January 9, 2013
Bright, Glowing Industrial Chemistry
If you haven't seen it yet, this video tour through the DayGlo company's facilities is quite a sight. For us chemists, be sure to check out things at about the 5:30 mark, where they head into the wet chemistry area. You'll see some of the most well-used batch reactors you can picture (their largest one was bought used in the early 1970s, to give you some idea). As the chemist giving the tour says, "This is not like the pharmaceutical industry. . ."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Nonstop Glamour and Prestige
- Geniuses at Pharmacyclics
- A New Bond-Forming Reaction
- Recipe Blogging: Bean Soup With Country Ham, and Cornbread
- Autism and Glyphosate:
- Ibuprofen For a Longer Life?
- Holiday Blogging: Gingersnaps
- Holiday Blogging 2014