« Deal of the Year? |
| Science Fraud and Legal Action »
January 4, 2013
An Article That Shows What Med-Chem Is Like?
Here's a query that I received the other day that I thought I'd pass on to the readership: "What's the one journal article or book chapter that you'd assign to a class to show them what medicinal chemistry and drug discovery are really like?"
That's a tricky one, because (as in many fields) the "what it's really like" aspect doesn't always translate to the printed page. But I'd be interested in seeing some suggestions.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Life in the Drug Labs | The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System