« Overselling p53 Drugs |
| An Article That Shows What Med-Chem Is Like? »
January 3, 2013
Deal of the Year?
The folks at InVivoBlog are taking votes for "Deal of the Year" in the biopharma space for 2012. There are three categories: M&A (featuring the likes of BMS/Inhibitek and DeCode/Amgen), alliances (such as U. Penn and Novartis), and exit/financing deals for early-stage companies (Warp Drive Bio, anyone?)
So, which of these were good ideas, and which were. . .well, the other kind of idea? I hope that the results show the entire range of voting, and not just the winners, so we can see what the crowd thinks.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?