« C&E News Covers the Apocalypse |
| A Bean Soup Recipe, With Bonus Country Ham Talk, And a Cameo By Frederick the Great »
December 24, 2012
A Christmas Break
Blogging will be light and irregular around here until after the first of the year. I'll probably post a recipe or two, as I tend to during this season, but unless something gigantic happens in the science/chemistry/pharma world, I'll be taking a blogging break. I hope that everyone out there celebrating Christmas (or other such midwinter holidays) has an enjoyable time of it. I'm lounging around myself: making cookies, roasting a leg of lamb, wrapping presents, and wishing that the full moon didn't fall smack in the middle of the break so that I could get my telescope out. Although, come to think of it, it's supposed to cloud over and snow, which I guess is Christmas-y enough. See everyone in the new year!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System