« C&E News Covers the Apocalypse |
| A Bean Soup Recipe, With Bonus Country Ham Talk, And a Cameo By Frederick the Great »
December 24, 2012
A Christmas Break
Blogging will be light and irregular around here until after the first of the year. I'll probably post a recipe or two, as I tend to during this season, but unless something gigantic happens in the science/chemistry/pharma world, I'll be taking a blogging break. I hope that everyone out there celebrating Christmas (or other such midwinter holidays) has an enjoyable time of it. I'm lounging around myself: making cookies, roasting a leg of lamb, wrapping presents, and wishing that the full moon didn't fall smack in the middle of the break so that I could get my telescope out. Although, come to think of it, it's supposed to cloud over and snow, which I guess is Christmas-y enough. See everyone in the new year!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here