« CNS Drug Development Claims Another Victim |
| The Last Thing a Professor Wants to Hear »
December 21, 2012
The Happiest Darn Drug Company in America
I don't know how I've missed posting on this, but according to a recent survey, the "happiest company in America" is. . .wait for it; you'll never guess. . .Pfizer! Yep, the list apparently "honors the 50 companies that are most dedicated to cultivating happy work environments", and it's just hard to think of any large organization that's been more dedicated to that cause over the last few years than Pfizer. Right?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System