« CNS Drug Development Claims Another Victim |
| The Last Thing a Professor Wants to Hear »
December 21, 2012
The Happiest Darn Drug Company in America
I don't know how I've missed posting on this, but according to a recent survey, the "happiest company in America" is. . .wait for it; you'll never guess. . .Pfizer! Yep, the list apparently "honors the 50 companies that are most dedicated to cultivating happy work environments", and it's just hard to think of any large organization that's been more dedicated to that cause over the last few years than Pfizer. Right?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?