« CNS Drug Development Claims Another Victim |
| The Last Thing a Professor Wants to Hear »
December 21, 2012
The Happiest Darn Drug Company in America
I don't know how I've missed posting on this, but according to a recent survey, the "happiest company in America" is. . .wait for it; you'll never guess. . .Pfizer! Yep, the list apparently "honors the 50 companies that are most dedicated to cultivating happy work environments", and it's just hard to think of any large organization that's been more dedicated to that cause over the last few years than Pfizer. Right?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here