« An Engineered Rhodium-Enzyme Catalyst |
| Science Gifts: Chemistry Sets »
November 26, 2012
Chemistry Software Questions Here
As mentioned the other day, this will be a post for people to ask questions directly to Philip Skinner (SDBioBrit) of Perkin-Elmer/Cambridgesoft. He's doing technical support for ChemDraw, ChemDraw4Excel, E-Notebook, Inventory, Registration, Spotfire, Chem3D, etc., and will be monitoring the comments and posting there. Hope it helps some people out!
Note - he's out on the West Coast of the US, so allow the poor guy time to get up and get some coffee in him!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News | In Silico
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- All That Cash
- An Antibiotic Discovery Prize
- Cutbacks at Merck Serono
- Is FEP Ready For the World?
- Para-Chloro Was Good Enough For Them, So It's Good Enough For Me
- More Price Hikes on Obscure Medication
- Bonne Chance, Brandicourt
- Unclick Undone, Unsurprisingly